Harry Corry are offering Free Delivery to any address in the UK and Ireland on all orders over £50/€60.
Please take a moment to read the delivery notes as they explain how and when your order will be delivered. We only delivery to the mainland UK and Ireland.
1. We offer a standard delivery service through Parcel Force which usually takes between 3 to 5 working days. Working days are defined as Monday to Friday apart from Bank Holidays or days of National Holiday.We will endeavor to fulfill orders as quickly as possible, however, in the event that an item is temporarily out of stock we will contact you as soon as possible.
2. There are different delivery options throughout the UK and Ireland please see the list below. The reason for this is that we are charged different costs for different areas.The delivery charge is clearly visible in the "Checkout" section after you choose what area you want the items delivered to. This cost stays the same no matter how many items you purchase.
- Northern Ireland £4.50
- Republic of Ireland €6.00
- Scotland £6.50
- Scottish Highlands £12.00
- Scottish Islands £12.00
- Isle of Man £12.00
- England £6.50
- Wales £6.50
3. All orders are sent as "recorded delivery" and will require a signature at the delivery address. All orders are tracked, you will receive an email from Parcel Force to inform you that your order is dispatched, the email will also have your unique tracking number. You can track the progress of your order using: www.parcelforce.com , in the "Track your parcel" box please enter your parcel number then click the "Track" button".
4. All deliveries must be deliverable to the address stated. We cannot cater for timed deliveries. All delivery instructions must be given at the time of placing the order. If you know that you will be at work during the day and that no-one will be available at your house to sign for your order at the time of delivery then please give your work address as delivery address. We would also greatly appreciate a phone number that Parcel Force can contact you on should they need to confirm an address or delivery time.
5. We will only deliver outside of the UK and Ireland if we are contacted directly and the customer is willing to pay the extra delivery cost.
6. In the event that an item is out of stock and holding up the rest of the order you will be notified and given the option of accepting available items immediately and the rest to follow with no extra cost
7. Should you experience any problems regarding deliveries, please contact our Customer Order Hotline on 0044 2890 606826, further contact details are available in the "Contact Us" section. If the item has been processed and with Parcel Force it is best to contact them directly.
8. We do not deliver outside of the U.K or Ireland due to the prohibitive delivery cost. In special circumstances we may be able to make exceptions. Please contact us on 0044 2890 606826 and we will do our best to accommodate you.Please note that we will not be able to offer a collection service on the products that you may purchase and any returns will have to be organised by the consumer.
9. Due to the travel times to the following areas we would ask that you allow an extra 2 days for delivery: Shetland and Orkney, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Western Isles the Isle of Man, Cornwall and Scilly.
Should you have any questions regarding our delivery options please call our Internet customer helpline on:
When calling from the UK please dial 02890 606826
When calling from the Republic of Ireland please dial 04890 606826
When calling from outside of the UK or Ireland please dial 00442890 606826
Operators are available to take your calls from 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICY
Under the distance selling regulations you have the legal right to cancel your order within 7 days of receipt of the goods. Cancelled items must be returned in perfect condition, unused and with the original packaging. Notice must be given within the 7 day period of cancellation. A full refund will be given on the goods only.
If you wish to return a product please call our Customer Order Hotline on the numbers below:
Please dial 02890 606826 from the UK
Please dial 04890 606826 from the Republic of Ireland
Please dial 0044 2890606826 from outside the UK and Ireland
Operators are able to take your call from 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Or provide your notice of cancellation in writing to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
When calling the Internet Customer Helpline please state your name and order number, our stock department will ask a few questions relating to your purchase and then issue you with a Returns Authorisation Number which you must write on the outside of your package when sending the goods back. Failure to do this will significantly delay processing of any returns.
The product you wish to return must be in a saleable condition and in its original, undamaged packaging. The overall condition of the returned product will be considered when making a refund, when the product(s) are delivered until the time of return we must expect a level of "Reasonable Care". The refund will be credited to the credit card holders account. If we find that the product has not been returned to us in fully resaleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item
If you are returning an item due to a fault, in accordance with our refunds policy, we will also refund the delivery charge. If you return a damaged or faulty item from an order consisting of more than one item, we will only refund you the cost of the faulty item. We will refund the price of the returned item as soon as we receive it. A refund of the delivery charge will only be given if the item is found to be faulty, damaged or incorrect.
If you are unhappy with a pair of curtains which you have purchased please do not pull the strings as this will make them unsaleable.
Items that require a small amount of self assembly, for example curtain poles, must be returned unassembled and with original packaging.
Where you are returning an item within the seven day cooling off period, please note we will only refund the value of the product and not the delivery charge.
"Reasonable Care" is defined as looking after the product(s) in your care in such a way as to allow the product(s) to be returned to Harry Corry Interiors for refund with the product(s) in perfect condition for use in another sale.
We have three options when you are returning goods;
Saleable condition is defined as the way in which you would expect to find the product in a store and be happy to proceed with a purchase.
We suggest that all products are viewed in their original packaging when deciding if the design and colour are suitable before opening the packaging. Should the packaging be opened then the item is returned we are still happy to offer a full refund so long as the product and packaging are in saleable condition. This will help ensure that you are taking "Reasonable Care" with the products while they are in your care.
1. Bring the item to any post office and send it recorded delivery, remembering to write your order number on the package.
2. You can call Parcel Force on 08708 501150 and arrange for them to collect the item for you. They will charge £8.50 to return the package to us and the package will take 2-3 days to reach our Head Office. Should you not be in at the time of collection Parcel Force charge £3.50 to cover their cost of a wasted trip.
3. If you live near one of our retail outlets you can bring the goods, fully packaged and in a re-saleable condition with your order confirmation email and the shop will return the item free of charge for you. Please allow a week after leaving the item with the store for it to arrive at our Head Office. You can find a full list of our retail outlets in our "Store Finder"
If using options one or two please address the parcel:
Web Returns Department
Harry Corry Interiors
Units 11-14 City Business Park,
Northern Ireland .
We suggest that all parcels sent to us using the post office are returned using recorded delivery for your protection. If the item(s) is being returned through Parcel Force it is returned to us using their recorded delivery option.